Sunday, July 5, 2009

The day In The Life of Brad, Day 18: 4th Of July Fun With The Family





Brad and I started the 4th with a lovely breakfast at my mom and dad's house. My mom made KILLER french toast with a butter milk syrup. 
We did a little shopping with my sister Guiliana to buy my niece and nephew new clothes. Brad liked picking out little outfits for our nephews.  
We went to my brother in laws parent's house, I swam while Brad took a nap in a hammock. It was around this time Brad began getting a heat rash.
As the sun went down, we did a photo shoot of  Guiliana's kids. Brad and I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever. Brad and I love their little faces. This includes my niece Kenadie who  was not there.  
Brad ended his 4th of July in bed with a fan on his heat rash.
 
A cheesie side note: 5 years ago on July 4, I told Brad I loved him for the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment